Howdy

Here is whats going on...

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Fresno Fair

So Last night I went to the Fresno Fair... That was soooo much fun! The concert was awesome! Amanda and I got there around 5 and stayed until 11. I rode the mechanical Bull... I covered ;) that was sooooo much fun. The new Animal Birthing center was pretty cool. They actually had a heifer calving while we were there... next time they need a cow because a new mom in a stressful enviroment is just not a good thing, she started charging the fence because she was stressed. The Fair seems to be better than I have remembered it. You should go if you get a chance.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Still never been to the Big Fresno Fair, maybe someday I can go with you, but I won't be a cowgirl, I won't, I won't!!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Katie Patrick said...

Carrie, If you go to fair with me you dont have to dress up... but it is actually fun to dress up... Maybe next year you can go. They have a really cute pink plaid western shirt...

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home