Howdy

Here is whats going on...

Saturday, October 09, 2004

A Fun Filled Saturday

Last night we had a ADX slumber party, and then woke up this morning and went down to Ventura and G street and passed out sandwiches, water, and tracks to the homeless down there. Mom and Dad went down to see Beth this weekend so that meant that Daniel and I got to spend the day together. We went to his soccer game where the ref just was horrible, they lost the game 0-1 but the only goal that was scored was on a PK in the 1st minute of the game (a very poor call). Daniel played an awesome game, he walked away with a swollen knee and ankle. What a tough cookie! Then we came home a just relaxed for a bit. I dont get to spend enough time with my brother, I look back on the last few years and realize how much I truely have missed. I am hoping to change that a bit. Now he is over at his best friends house playing video games for the night. He is definatley a keeper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home