Howdy

Here is whats going on...

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

12 days and counting

Oh my goodness, someone told me today that there were only 12 days of the semester left. Do you realize how scary that is. That raised my stress level a little bit, just to think of everything that needs to get done before I can have a break. With 7 classes I have a lot to do, luckly one of those classes will be done the week after Thanksgiving and it doesnt have a final in it. But really it is only a 1 unit class so it could almost not even count. Monday I have a genetics research paper due, my instructor wants to be able to publish it in a magazine, no stress there. And then I have to have a Sarcomere finished, well it is basically done but i still need to do a little bit more to it. Yeah for a 2 day week next week, then I will come back and have to go full throtle until the end. O how I am looking forward to Christmas Break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home