Howdy

Here is whats going on...

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Field Trial

So I made it thru the last two weeks, they were pretty crazy but they are now over, I am so glad that is the case. I went down to the desert again this weekend for another field trial with my two dogs and 3 others (one was there just for the day), Yes that is a lot of dogs... its especially a lot of dogs if you have to share a car for your bed with them. Luckily I had the van and had the kennels stacked and so I had some room for my sleeping bag, maybe a whole 2 feet for most of my body, there wasnt too much room but it worked. Rocky won the amature walking puppy class and took 3rd in the open puppy- this is where I rode my horse. Field trials are pretty fun, they allow the dogs to show their natural ability of hunting. I was pretty excited, this was just the 2nd time Rocky ran at a field trial not to mention maybe my 5th time I have run a dog in a field trial. It was a lot of fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Not sure if I would call it fun, but that is me, it sounds like a Katie fun though!! COngrats to you and Rocky! The sleeping bit doesn't found fun at all.

Glad your crazy weeks are over and you got to enjoy a weekend (or most of a weekend) away.

Ta!! Carebear

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home