Howdy

Here is whats going on...

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

What has Katie been up to?

SO I am finished with finals for this semester and boy am i glad. This semester seems to be never ending. There has been so much going on, I am just glad that i have a month off of school. Last Thursday after I finished my finals i went to hang out at Sarahs house, We had a full few days planned. Elisa was up, and we originally planned to go to the snow, but realizing that when we got up there it would be dark we decided to just put it off and just go shopping. Friday we went to santa Cruz, I love the pacific coast, it is sooooo Beautiful. The day was amazing, and we just enjoyed the sounds of the beach after the sun went down. We headed home around 10:00. forging through the lovely central valley tule fog, we made it home around 1:30. Saturday we went to woodward park and just hung out, we played volleyball and threw the softball (boy am I out of shape, it has been a long time since i have thrown a softball). Then off we went to dinner and then back to sarahs to just hang out. Sunday was a very uneventful day, Jenn had gone home for the day and Elisa went home, so Sarah and I ended up staying in our PJs all day long and just watched movies. It was kinda nice to just sit and relax. Well Monday morning came and I went to work, which was nice because the money is just in time for christmas. I am helping out my friend with her home and garden show, she owns the California State Home and Garden Show that takes place twice a year in Sacramento, www.ascshows.com. I help out for both shows, the thing is, before the July show i will work for 6 to 8 weeks getting things organized and together for the owners, but for the january show i have under 3 weeks to do the exact same amount of work as I did for the July show, so things are pretty crazy, but i am staying busy, and we all know how much i like to stay busy. I guess that is it for now... I will try to keep everything up to date a little better on here... the last few weeks have just gotten away from me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home