Howdy

Here is whats going on...

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

So much to be THANKFUL FOR!!!

Happy Thanksgiving To ALL!!! I hope that all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know that It is such an awesome time to be with our family and friends. I have so much to be Thankful for, I am first of all thankful that I was saved by grace and that God has given me forgiveness.
I am so thankful for my family and friends. If it was not for them I really would not be the person that I am today.
My parents have given me such faith and love. They have taught me so much and they have instilled in me the heart that I have. There are no good words of thanks that I can truely express for that. There patients towards me and the respect that they have given me. I am so Thankful. My sister, wow what an amazing woman she is. I have learned a lot of things through Beth and I am thankful every day for her. God has blessed me with a wonderful, caring sister who would do anything for me and i would do anything for her. My Brother, Daniel is such a wonderful young man. He has put up with so much from me over the years I am thankful that we share so many interests and that he has such a loving heart.
I am also very thankful for all of the friends that i have been blessed with. You all mean the world to me. I can never thank you enough for putting up with my craziness. I know that I can turn to any of you for prayer and support along the way. Thank you for always being there and helping me grow through tough situations. I love all of you so much and am so thankful for the impact you have had on my life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are thankful for you too! =)

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home