Howdy

Here is whats going on...

Monday, May 16, 2005

Countdown

Monday of finals: There are 3 more days of finals after today... I have already taken one of my finals and so that leaves me with 6 more to go... wow I cant believe I am Graduating... For those of you that read this that live in Fresno, I am walking in the School of Agriculture ceremony. Friday May 20th at 12:00pm in the SaveMart Center. I would love for any one to come that can. I will keep the countdown going... I cant believe this day is almost here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Very happy for you, but very sad to miss it.

5:14 PM  
Blogger jerelyn said...

I wish I could go!! I have to be at work Friday though because I'm taking Wednesday AND Thursday off to study. :-( My thoughts will be with you though!!!

Congratulations, again!!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home